Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00912 USD / KES
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,413 (Shilling154,856) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)