Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01359 USD / INR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 11% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,152 (₨84,761) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 4 hours ago)