Cost of living in Münster, Germany vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.216 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,878 (€1,545) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)