Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.619 USD / BAM
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 4% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,340 (2,164KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 2 hours ago)