Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05019 USD / MXN
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,150 (Mex$ 22,905) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $650 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 3 hours ago)