Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04691 USD / MXN
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,279 (Mex$ 27,253) in Mérida.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)