Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.617 USD / AUD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,672 (AU$2,712) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 3 hours ago)