Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 841 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.778 USD / AUD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,097 (AU$2,694) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 5 hours ago)