Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,289 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / COP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,004 (COL$4,041,756) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leeds costs £0.48 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (about 3 hours ago)