Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.198 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 23% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,717 (€1,434) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €700 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,728 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)