Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.209 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 23% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,480 (€1,225) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Kingston costs J$55,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 4 hours ago)