Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Quevedo, Ecuador (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 640 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00665 USD / ARSX *
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $922 (ARS $86,679) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Manila costs Php16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 1,500 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 14,000 BYN (about 2 hours ago)