Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02093 USD / PHP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,380 (Php65,917) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 3 hours ago)