Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Quevedo, Ecuador
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,310 (﷼ 55,169,608) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Hyderabad, India costs ₨15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €16 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Amravati costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint-Denis costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)