Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Quevedo, Ecuador
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,527 (﷼ 64,309,854) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $3,659 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New York City costs $0.74 (about 3 hours ago)