Cost of living in Madras, India vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01365 USD / INR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 17% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $990 (₨72,551) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Algiers costs 122 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dehra Dun costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)