Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,039 in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)