Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,131 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 4 hours ago)