Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.795 USD / CAD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,029 (C$2,552) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $85 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)