Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 775 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.204 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,892 (€1,571) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Barcelona costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santander costs €700 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 2,500 Dinar (38 minutes ago)