Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 902 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.207 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,893 (€1,568) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)