Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00164 USD / CRC
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 4% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,253 (₡ 764,507) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 2 hours ago)