Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,338 in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nîmes costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)