Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24688 USD / MYR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,222 (RM4,951) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 5 hours ago)