Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.790 USD / CAD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,649 (C$2,087) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$28 (about 2 hours ago)