Cost of living in Khemis Miliana, Algeria vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00752 USD / DZD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemis Miliana (Algeria) is 5% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,142 (151,795 Dinar) in Khemis Miliana.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (about 3 hours ago)