Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00026 USD / UGX
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 6% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,167 (4,407,137 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)