Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00028 USD / UGX
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 9% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,520 (5,406,341 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Algiers costs 122 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dehra Dun costs ₨15,000 (about 3 hours ago)