Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24668 USD / MYR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,436 (RM5,821) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)