Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irvine, California (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,348 in Irvine, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $3,831,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Alicante costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $0.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnodar costs руб 50 (about 2 hours ago)