Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,748 in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brussels costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)