Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 721 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,395 in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨117 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php700 (about 3 hours ago)