Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00050 USD / CDF *
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 5% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,323 (2,644,227 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)