Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00050 USD / CDF *
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 6% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,132 (2,264,428 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Mountain View, California costs $3,229 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Panama City costs 4,000 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tarija costs $b8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 28 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)