Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.218 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,059 (€1,691) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)