Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.198 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,488 (€1,242) in Funchal, Madeira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Munich costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Istanbul costs 1.50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Juan costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)