Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17956 USD / BRL
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,006 (R$ 5,605) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 4 hours ago)