Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.799 USD / CAD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,942 (C$2,431) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Alicante costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $0.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnodar costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)