Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13467 USD / TRY
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $922 (6,849TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)