Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.217 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,634 (€1,343) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (39 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)