Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 955 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19101 USD / BRL
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,175 (R$ 6,151) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 200,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Funchal, Madeira costs €4.00 (about 3 hours ago)