Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 926 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18979 USD / BRL
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $891 (R$ 4,697) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)