Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00143 USD / CLP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,304 (CH$913,568) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Austin, Texas costs $25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maracaibo costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (about 3 hours ago)