Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00143 USD / CLP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,303 (CH$912,997) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dublin costs €118 (about 4 hours ago)