Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00144 USD / CLP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,306 (CH$908,358) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 4 hours ago)