Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Quevedo, Ecuador
WARNING! Corrientes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Corrientes.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 680 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01107 USD / ARS *
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is about the same as in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,280 (ARS $115,630) in Corrientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Montpellier costs €735 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cartagena costs COL$8,500 (about 3 hours ago)