Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04107 USD / HNL
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,347 (L 32,788) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)