Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14507 USD / BOB
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,076 ($b7,415) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grozny costs руб 800 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $24,703 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rome costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)