Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01500 USD / MZN
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 37% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,639 (109,229 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)