Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04744 USD / CZK
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,546 (32,582 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Algiers costs 122 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dehra Dun costs ₨15,000 (about 3 hours ago)