Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.831 USD / CAD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,858 (C$2,237) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 3 hours ago)