Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.707 USD / CAD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,663 (C$2,353) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 3 hours ago)