Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,918 in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)