Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,663 in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 11,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lusaka costs 225 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dubai costs Dirham 5,194 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)