Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,040 in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)