Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04147 USD / MXN
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $841 (Mex$ 20,281) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 5 hours ago)