Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05061 USD / MXN
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is about the same as in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,293 (Mex$ 25,555) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 3 hours ago)